Peninsula HS Summer League
Welcome to 15th annual Peninsula HS Summer League! Join us this summer with your current local high school players and 2018 high school graduate players!
All teams participating will be in full compliance of NCS off season lacrosse rules. Teams will be open to all.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday and Friday evening games
- June 19th – July 27th, 2018
- (No sessions July 3rd & July 6th)
- Tuesday Sessions: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Friday Sessions: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Current High School Students & 2018 High School Graduates ONLY
Basic Conduct Rules
- There will be zero tolerance for racist, homophobic, sexist or derogatory language of any kind. This includes on the field, off the field, in the stands, players, coaches and spectator. If this type of language is heard, that person will be asked to leave the tournament immediately. Please make sure this tournament is a hate-free environment and enjoyed by everyone.
- There will be no fighting allowed at any time. If a player punches another player during a game, he will be ejected from the game and/or the tournament. Refs will brief the tournament director after the game. The director will then determine if the ejection is for that game only or the rest of the tournament.
- Sportsmanship: Verbal abuse of referees from players, coaches or spectators will not be tolerated. Flagrant violations may result in a team disqualification at the tournament director’s discretion.
- All other rules will be called consistent to current CIF high school/ US Lacrosse Youth rules.
- No Coin‐Toss or Line‐Up before games.
- AP determined by winner of first face-off.
- Game time will start promptly as scheduled.
- Time will be kept by the referees. Penalty time will be kept by scorekeeper. There will not be a central horn.
- 22 minute running halves / Four minute halftime.
- Penalties are running time: 45 seconds for a technical foul and 90 seconds for a personal foul.
- There will be a five minutes sudden death overtime. If no team scores, game ends in a tie.
- Tournament games that go into overtime will continue until someone scores.
In the event of a TIE in the standings, the seeding will be settled using the following format. In the event of a 3-way tie, tiebreaker will go right to lowest goals against.
- Win vs. Loss Record
- Head to Head Record
- Lowest Goals Against (Overall)
- Goal Differential (Overall)
- Coin Flip